30 Things: Day One
I’m just gonna start this thing now. I’ve started a new tumblr/blog/whatevs so might as well start a new project. Wooooo~
List 20 random facts about yourself.
- I have a LEGIT fear of the dark. Not even playing. I have the hall light to my room on almost constantly. And if someone turns it off during the night, it wakes me up, and I pretty much go into panic attack mode. Not fun.
- I love my dogs (and pretty much any cute, furry animal) with all of my heart. They are like my children.
- I cried my heart out when my German Shepherd was given away.
- I’m mean to people because I’m scared of letting them get close enough to hurt me.
- I am a very emotional person. Sometimes the smallest things can get to me.
- I have a low self-esteem.
- (These are depressing…happy time!) I cuddle with my zebra pillow pets a lot.
- Speaking of cuddling, I like doing that. A lot lot lot. It makes my heart happy to cuddle.
- I very much believe in horoscopes and astrology signs, though I don’t always believe the day-by-day predictions.
- (Halfway there!) I love love LOVE to sleep. Mostly because I love dreaming.
- I’ve had crushes on fictional cartoon characters since I was young (my first was Vageeta from Dragon Ball Z).
- I don’t like feet very much. Or at all. Especially toes.
- I’m afraid of what the future holds for me.
- I’m especially afraid of what college will have in store.
- I want to work at Disneyworld as one of the princess. I’m not kidding. It’s a dream/life goal. And I will make it happen, dammit!
- (This is sappy/sad/weird) I
lovecare for my boyfriend a lot, but I’m really scared that, once we go to college, we won’t be together any more.
- I want to live somewhere by the ocean.
- I despise weed with all of my heart. I don’t care if you like it, smoke it, wear it as a headband, or use it in your toothpaste. I will never EVER try it or date someone who smokes it.
- (ALMOST THERE) I wish that I could just skip right through college and get on with actually living like an adult. Instead of being stuck at home.
- I wish that I could live in the Elizabethen or Victorian era. I know things were terrible for women during those times, but I justreeeeeeaaaalllyyylove their dresses. I would dress like that every day if I could.
Okay. So, done with that. Yay me! There is twenty random shit that you probably never wanted/cared to know.